The Briton 2000 Series of closers includes the UK’s No.1 door closing product, the Briton 2003. It is a compact range of small bodied, fixed strength closers in sizes 3 and 4 and a variable power closer in sizes 1 to 4.
When the situation of use and the door size and weight is known, fixed strength closers provide an economic solution. With little on-site adjustment needed, installation is quick and trouble-free. The adjustable power 2003V provides the flexibility to ‘fine tune’ the closing power of the door control in order to achieve the low ‘opening forces’ necessary to satisfy the requirements of Approved Document M of The Building Regulations and the guidance of BS 8300 in relation to the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Briton 2003 Door Closer
- Cast aluminium body.
- Steel rack and pinion mechanism is heat treated for strength and durability.
- Forged, heat treated and ground steel piston for rugged durability.
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation ensures reliable performance without the need for seasonal adjustment
- Stylish flatform arm in finish to match door closer cover.
- The mechanism is safety valve protected to prolong the life of the closer against abuse and misuse.
- Precision needle roller bearings for optimum performance and efficiency.
- Classic fabricated cover conceals fixings and adjustment screws, reducing the risk of vandalism. Available in a range of architectural finishes with matching arms or track to complement a variety of door hardware ranges.
- Briton badge of authenticity.
- Accufit template increases the accuracy of installation and helps to reduce installation time
- CE marked to EN1154 – AD0013 (Briton 2003)
- Fire tested to EN1634 on timber doors to achieve a 2 hour fire rating,and 4 hours for metal doors.
- 10 year guarantee