S-Line Fire Pillows are filled with organic fillers and intumescent additives encased within a waterproof glass cloth bag.
S-Line Fire Pillow are an ideal product to create a temporary or permanent fire barrier around multi-service penetrations to prevent the passage of fire through a compartment wall or floor, especially suitable where services are continuously being changed or replaced.
Dimensions: 330 x 50 x 20mm
- Easy to install and remove
- Tested practically, with the installer in mind
- Manufactured and tested in the UK alongside the entire FSi fire stopping range
Areas of use
- To reinstate fire resistance through walls and floors penetrated by multi-service penetrations.
- Temporary fire stop seals
- Assumed working life 25 years
- For internal use
Certification and testing
- Testing in accordance with EN1366-3 – Fire Resistance
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2 – Fire Resistance
- Certifire Accreditation – CF514
- Tested in accordance with EN10140-2:2010 – Airborne Sound
- Tested in accordance with EN1026:2000 – Air Permeability
- IET (IEE) 17th Edition Fire Stop Compliant to Regulation 527.1-3 – Electrical Installations.
- BS 7671-2008 Chapter 42 & 52 – Electrical Installations Fire Resistance