Exitex offer a comprehensive range of fire rated Air Transfer Grille systems for use in timber fire doorsets for up to 60 minutes fire resistance.
In normal use the Exitex system is designed to allow air to be circulated throughout the building. In the event of a fire the system will close and provide a fire barrier to restrict the passage of hot gasses.
- Tested to BS 476: Part 22 for both 30 & 60 minutes
- Easily installed and maintenance free
- Grilles are of robust construction
- Frames constructed from mild steel
- Modular construction allowing free airflow