Bond It FIRE RESISTANT EXPANDING FOAM is a one-component polyurethane assembly foam, and is based on a moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer. It contains an environmentally safe propellant, which complies to the latest EU regulations banning all CFC-propellants.
- The fresh foam adheres to all common building materials except from surfaces such as polyethylene, silicone, oil and grease and similar substrates.
- This foam can be used at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C.
- It is resistant to temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C
- Efficient and effective noise and heat insulation
- 4 hour fire integrity
Areas of Application:
- Window Setting (where a clean and controlled back fill is required)
- Roller Shutters (sealing of construction joints)
- Entrance door linings
- Any small breakthroughs in walls and cavities