Durability has been at the forefront throughout the development of Little Fingers Slimline. The device fits most doors and is really simple to install. It is unobtrusive, and will in no way impede the opening and closing of any door and it can be screw fixed to allow easy hinge maintenance.
The system is now installed in many public and private establishments and is rapidly becoming an essential fixture in schools and healthcare centres nationwide.
- Slimline design – once fitted it is hardly noticeable, only projects 30mm from the door face
- Opens up to 180°
- 1.95 metre lengths
- Easy to install, no specialist tools or equipment required fixing screws provided
- Supplied with high performance self-adhesive tape to aid easy fitting
- Easy to clean and requires no maintenance
- Suitable for areas of heavy pedestrian traffic
- Improves acoustic and draft proofing performance
- Easily cut to length for shorter doors
Areas of Application
- Suitable for fire-rated and non fire-rated doors
- Suitable for timber, steel or composite doors
- Ideal for nurseries, schools and residential care homes